Friday, July 2, 2010

Ouch... Ooo... Ack... Ugh.... *sigh*

After all that mushy gushy talk about working out. ("oooo... I love love love it. It's so wonderful. Blah. Blah. Blah.")... I. Am. Miserable.

I definitely pushed too hard yesterday. 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of weights in the morning plus 1 hour of hard-core yoga in the evening = a really really sore body today.

I got up early and hit the gym this morning, but I only did 15 of cardio and 15 of weights. I'm exhausted.

BUT the good news is: it's the weekend! So tomorrow and Sunday I will probably not do any more exercise than few yoga stretches and a few scrumptious hours in or around the pool. By Monday morning, I should be feeling fly enough to do an hour-long workout.

In other news... Kashi Go Lean! Crunch is, like, the best cereal EVER! It's a little pricey, which means I'll be limiting my intake to 1 bowl a day. But it's super delicioso! Crunchy, sweet, and second only to Cheerios in health benefits. I think I'm in love.

Weigh-in on Monday. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

My fav is the Autumn Wheat...less sugar :) Thanks for posting!